Sand in the Sheets Canvas Art
Whether your home has a coastal decor or you wish to enjoy a tranquil theme in your bedroom or living room, this framed art canvas by Karen Hollingsworth of a peaceful bedroom scene will give you a moment of respite with a view of the ocean. Available in a framed glass, canvas or linen. Size is 18 inches by 18 inches. Frame to print on website is not always proportioned correctly.
Choose if you want your artwork print under glass, or with a canvas or linen texture. The frames are 100% wood (no MDF) and available in your choice of 4 styles.
- 1 ½ inch Black/Brown Frame
- 2 inch Black/Distressed Frame
- 1 ½ inch Gray Weathered Frame
- 1 ½ inch Brown Weathered Frame
What is Canvas Texture?
This is a heat bonded process, dry mounted on hard board that leaves the print with the look of canvas, and adds a soft sheen to the print. This protects the print from UV rays, is very durable, and will not scratch off or peel off.
What is Linen Texture?
This is a heat bonded process that adds a semi-matte finish and softer appearance to the prints. This protects the print from UV rays, is very durable, and will not scratch off or peel off.
We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 5 days of receipt.
- Please request a return e-mailing Carafina at email@example.com.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. The return shipping cost will be deducted from any refund.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Carafina with the shipment tracking number.
- For non-defective/damaged items a restocking fee of 20% will apply. Customer will be responsible for maintaining original packaging.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, Carafina will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify Carafina immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please notify Carafina Customer Care of any damages on the product or packaging within 3 days of receipt. If able to, please take a picture of the damage with a smartphone and email the image to Carafina at email@example.com.
- Customer will be responsible for maintaining original packaging for possible inspection of damage item(s).