Icy River sweatshirt
Icy River Jumper
Limited edition grey white and mint green pullover sweatshirt inspired by the arctic world.
This unique sweatshirt is completely handmade.
It is a patch work made from different pieces of materials such as vegan suede, neoprene and boiled wool.
Each one is a one of a kind sweatshirt.
There might be subtle changes between them since there are all handmade by me.
I try to keep changes to a minimum as much as possible and maintain the overall look.
Be sure each and every one of them was made with love and care.
This item is to be dry-cleaned.
The base is made from a soft neoprene.
Bust: 40.9"/ 104cm
Waist: 36.6"/ 93cm
Hips: 36.6"/ 93cm
Length: 22.8"/ 58cm
Sleeve length: 27.5"/ 70cm
Bust: 44"/ 112cm
Waist: 41.7"/ 106cm
Hips: 40.9"/ 104cm
Length: 24.2"/ 62cm
Sleeve length: 27.5"/ 70cm
We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 5 days of receipt.
- Please request a return e-mailing Carafina at email@example.com.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. The return shipping cost will be deducted from any refund.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Carafina with the shipment tracking number.
- For non-defective/damaged items a restocking fee of 20% will apply. Customer will be responsible for maintaining original packaging.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, Carafina will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify Carafina immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please notify Carafina Customer Care of any damages on the product or packaging within 3 days of receipt. If able to, please take a picture of the damage with a smartphone and email the image to Carafina at email@example.com.
- Customer will be responsible for maintaining original packaging for possible inspection of damage item(s).