Moose Wrought Iron Wine Holder (Made in USA)
$ 37.95 $ 47.95
Holds 2 Wine Glasses and Wine Bottle (not included) 6 1/2 In. W x 9 In. H x 8 In. D
We take great pride in 100% customer satisfaction. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, we've outlined the following guidelines to help make your return a smooth and seamless experience:
- You may return your unused item in its original condition and packaging within 5 days of receipt.
- Please request a return e-mailing Carafina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unless your item is received damaged, or there was some error on our part, you will be responsible for all return shipping costs. The return shipping cost will be deducted from any refund.
- Because refunds will not be issued in full for items damaged in return shipping or returns that are never received, we highly recommend that you insure all return shipments and provide Carafina with the shipment tracking number.
- For non-defective/damaged items a restocking fee of 20% will apply. Customer will be responsible for maintaining original packaging.
- All items are shipped to you in the best possible packaging to ensure that you receive your purchase in perfect condition. Upon receipt, please inspect your package closely.
- If you receive a damaged item, Carafina will assist you in receiving a replacement or refund as quickly as possible - at no cost to you.
- Should you observe significant damage to the outer packaging, please reject the shipment and have the carrier return it.
- If there is minor damage to the packaging, please indicate as such when you sign for the shipment.
- In the unlikely event that you find your product to be damaged upon opening it please notify Carafina immediately at email@example.com.
- Please notify Carafina Customer Care of any damages on the product or packaging within 3 days of receipt. If able to, please take a picture of the damage with a smartphone and email the image to Carafina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer will be responsible for maintaining original packaging for possible inspection of damage item(s).